Safety logs, June 13, 2012
• Police arrested a 28-year-old woman under suspicion of possession of a controlled substance at Desert Manna at 12:37 a.m.
• Police arrested a 48-year-old man on outstanding warrants on East Mountain View at South Seventh Avenue at 11:07 p.m.
• Police arrested Deserie Gonzalez, 30, under suspicion of theft on the 800 block of East Main Street at 9:39 p.m.
• Police arrested Joseph Brady, 31, under suspicion of inflicting corporal injury on a spouse or other cohabitant on the 300 block of North First Avenue at 6:01 p.m.
• Police arrested a 31-year-old man on outstanding warrants on the 1200 block of Monterey at 3:31 p.m.
• Deputies arrested Kenneth Warland, 46, and Christopher Brophy, 51, both under suspicion of grand theft and receiving stolen property on Interstate 15 at Fort Irwin Road at 1:40 p.m.