Safety logs, Oct. 9, 2012
• Police arrested Joseph Brady, 31, under suspicion of inflicting corporal injury on a spouse or other cohabitant on the 100 block of E Street at 11:30 a.m.
• Police arrested a 31-year-old woman on an outstanding warrant on the 100 block of Avenue F at 11:49 p.m.
• Police arrested a 28-year-old woman on an outstanding warrant on Barstow Road at East Fredricks Street at 2:57 p.m.
• Narcotics deputies arrested 11 men, ranging in age from 20 to 50, a all under suspicion of possession of narcotics with intent to sell on the 31700 block of Fort Cady Road at 11:30 p.m.
The following people were convicted of felonies and sentenced at Barstow Superior Court:
Oct. 1-Oct. 5
• Gary Hoyle Jr., 28, was sentenced to 487 days in prison for vehicle theft.