Safety logs, Feb. 15, 2012
• Police arrested a 22-year-old woman at Frances Drive and Kelly Drive at 11:42 p.m. on suspicion of making annoying calls to 911.
• Police arrested a 42-year-old man on the 200 block of West Williams Street at 10:53 p.m. on suspicion of distributing hypodermic needles or syringes without a state license.
• Police arrested a 52-year-old man at 9:33 p.m. who allegedly was in possession of a hypodermic needle or syringe at the 2100 block of Daisy Lane.
• Police arrested a 28-year-old woman at the 100 block of Muriel Drive at 7:48 p.m. on suspicion of driving without a license, driving without insurance and speeding.
• Police arrested a 25-year-old Apple Valley man and a 21-year-old Barstow man at 4:44 p.m. at the 400 block of East Williams Street for allegedly possessing a controlled substance with the intent to sell and being under the influence of a controlled substance.
• Police arrested a 52-year-old man on the 1300 block of North First Street at 1:18 p.m. for allegedly driving with a suspended license, without insurance and in a vehicle that had an expired registration.
• Police arrested a Johnathan Smith, 26, of Victorville, at 2:32 a.m. at the 2700 block of Lenwood Road on suspicion of felony vandalism, attempted grand theft and resisting arrest.
• Police arrested a 34-year-old man on suspicion of driving with a suspended license, driving without insurance and speeding at 5:23 p.m. at the 2100 block of West Main Street.