• Police arrested a 32-year-old man on outstanding warrants on the 2100 block of West Main Street at 1:06 a.m.
• Police arrested a 48-year-old woman on outstanding warrants on the 200 block of South Second Avenue at 9:46 p.m.
• Police arrested Gonzalo Vizcarra, 32, under suspicion of battery of a spouse, ex spouse, et cetera, on the 300 block of Melissa Street at 6:53 p.m.
• Police arrested a 36-year-old man under suspicion of a parole violation and an 18-year-old man on an outstanding warrant on the 600 block of Rimrock Road at 10:25 a.m.
• Police arrested a 22-year-old man under suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and an opium pipe on the 2100 block of West Main Street at 4:21 a.m.
• Deputies arrested a 42-year-old woman on outstanding warrants on Birch and Main Street at 1:03 a.m.
The following people were convicted of felonies and sentenced at Barstow Superior Court:
April 30-May 4
• Daniel Silva, 23, was sentenced to 487 days in prison for attempted false imprisonment.
• Hailey Saunders, 20, was sentenced to 730 days in prison for inflicting corporal injury on a spouse or other cohabitant and another 730 days in prison for burglary.
• Jameel Burgess, 21, was sentenced to 730 days in prison for assault with a deadly weapon and another 730 days in prison for burglary.
• Rayshawn Henderson, 20, was sentenced to 730 days in prison for burglary.
• Scott Robinson, 49, was sentenced to three years in prison for possession of controlled substances.
• Sean Smith, 48, was sentenced to 973 days in prison for failing to register as a sex offender.
• Allison Graham, 36, was sentenced to four years in prison for assault with a deadly weapon and another year in prison for a second charge of assault with a deadly weapon.
Safety logs, May 8, 2012