• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 100 block of Cal Avenue at 6:52 p.m.
• Police arrested a 24-year-old man under suspicion of violating parole on the 900 block of East Main Street at 3:56 p.m.
• Police arrested a 44-year-old man under suspicion of violating his parole on the 2300 block of East Main Street at 11:34 a.m.
• Police responded to a report of threats on the 1200 block of Nancy Street at 11:09 a.m.
• Police arrested a 43-year-old woman under suspicion of driving under the influence on the 600 block of Clark at 5:20 a.m.
• Officers arrested a 23-year-old woman under suspicion of driving under the influence on southbound I-15 south of Field Road at 3:28 p.m.
The following people convicted of felonies were sentenced to at Barstow Superior Court:
Feb. 21- Feb. 24
• Lucia Gaytan, 38, was sentenced to 243 days in prison for burglary.
• Robert Stello, 57, was sentenced to 730 days in prison for selling, transporting, et cetera, narcotic drugs.
• Edward Cancio, 40, was sentenced to 487 days in prison for possession of a controlled substance.
• Joseph Waller, 31, was sentenced 730 days in prison for unlawful possession of a firearm.
• Randy Gilworth, 39, was sentenced to 243 days in prison for burglary.
Safety logs, Feb. 28, 2012