• Police arrested a 19-year-old man under suspicion of violating parole on the 400 block of Armory Road at 12:30 a.m.
• Police arrested Josefa Lara, 41, and Lisette Punzo, 31, both under suspicion of battery and possession of a controlled substance on the 2100 block of Daisy Lane at 3:59 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of trespassing on the 2100 block of Soapmine Road at 3:31 p.m.
• Police arrested Dion Young, 29, under suspicion of making criminal threats on East Virginia Way at Yucca Avenue at 3:17 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of battery on the 1300 block of East Main Street at 2:21 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of petty theft on the 500 block of West Fredricks Street at 1:46 p.m.
• Police arrested Terrell Morris, 35, under suspicion of assault with a firearm and participating in a criminal street gang on East Cottage Street at North First Avenue at 11:29 a.m.
• Police responded to a report of battery on the 2100 block of Daisy Lane at 11:04 a.m.
• Police arrested Christopher Young, 40, under suspicion of burglary on North Sixth Avenue at East Main Street at 10:27 a.m.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 300 block of East Buena Vista at 9:31 a.m.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 200 block of West Williams Street at 8:03 a.m.
• Deputies arrested a 43-year-old man on an outstanding warrant at an unreported location at 2:06 p.m.
• Officers arrested a 28-year-old woman, of Fort Irwin, under suspicion of driving under the influence on northbound I-15 at MPM 146 at 8:43 p.m.
Safety logs, Feb. 22, 2012