• Police arrested a 20-year-old woman at 1:53 a.m. at the 500 block of East Rimrock Road on suspicion of alcohol-related disorderly conduct. Several minors were present, according to police records.
• Police arrested a 59-year-old man at 8:20 p.m. at the 2100 block of Daisy Lane because his parole had been revoked.
• Police arrested Andrew Ramirez, 29, at Bill's Market and Liquor at 1234 W. Main St. at 1:26 p.m. on suspicion of burglary and driving under the influence of alcohol. Police also arrested Elizabeth Swenson, 23, on suspicion of willfully causing harm to an elder or dependent adult.
• Police arrested Taumaia Sua, 20, of San Diego, at 11:15 a.m. at the Barstow Police Station on suspicion of rape. Sua was released on her own recognizance.
• Officers arrested a 20-year-old man at the same West Main Street location at 9:31 a.m. for allegedly carrying a concealed dirk or dagger and possessing a controlled substance without a valid prescription.