• Police took a report of a robbery at the Smoke For Less and More store at 219 E. Main St. at 3:16 a.m.
• Police took a report of a burglary at the 400 block of Stanford Drive at 8:16 p.m.
• Police took Alyse Brown, 22, of Barstow, into custody at the Lancaster Police Department on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, burglary and attempted murder. Barstow Police had been looking to question Brown after a domestic dispute at the 1700 block of Riverside Drive led to an alleged beating on Christmas Day. Police had responded to a domestic dispute involving Ronald Ferrell, 55, and April Hearn, the mother of one of his children. Police transported Hearn to the hospital after she was found with gashes on one of her fingers and her chest and burning on the top of her head and searched for Ferrell but could not find him in the home. Later, Ferrell was found in the home suffering from serious wounds to his head and other parts of his body. Witnesses told police that Brown, along with Robert Harris, 25, Rahmaneisha King, 18, Rodney Woods Jr., 21, and Jonathan Brown, 24, broke into the house and began to beat Ferrell.
• Police arrested Thomas McRoberts, 32, at the 900 block of East Main Street at 1:09 p.m. on suspicion of petty theft.
• Police arrested Douglas Zamora, 27, at Windy Pass and Wisteria Avenue at 12:26 p.m. on suspicion of burglary.