• Police arrested a 21-year-old woman at the 1200 block of Main Street at 11:59 p.m. under suspicion of possession of marijuana and a controlled substance with intent to sell.
• Police responded to reports of a narcotics violation at 9:12 p.m. at 700 block of Arville Avenue but found that the suspect had left the area.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance at 7:19 p.m. and arrested 29-year-old man at the 200 block of Elizabeth Street for driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a suspended license.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance at 3:30 p.m. at the 600 block of East Virginia Way.
• Police arrested a 23-year-old man at 3:04 p.m. at the Barstow Courthouse under suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell.
• Police arrested a 34-year-old man at 2:28 p.m. at the 200 block of Cottage Street under suspicion of driving with a suspended license and driving without insurance.
• Officials arrested Kendall Skjerve, 26, and Cynthia Seder, 25, at the 200 block of Main Street under suspicion of felony willful cruelty to a child. Shjerve was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance and cocaine possession.