• Police arrested a 23-year-old man under suspicion of driving under the influence on the 600 block of West Main Street at 1:32 a.m.
• Police arrested a 25-year-old woman under suspicion of drunk and disorderly conduct on the 400 block of Avenue G at 12:34 a.m.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 900 block of Barstow Road at 11:41 p.m.
• Police arrested a 40-year-old man on an outstanding warrant on the 900 block of East Main Street at 4:31 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of trespassing on the 1900 block of East Main Street at 3:13 p.m.
• Police arrested Ruby Palacios, 48, under suspicion of petty theft on the 1100 block of Avenue L at 1:58 p.m.
• Police arrested a 33-year-old man under suspicion of presenting false I.D. to specific peace officers on the 1300 block of East Main Street at 1:07 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 2000 block of Garnet Avenue at 11:32 a.m.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 600 block of East Rimrock Road at 10:39 a.m.
• Police responded to a report of fraud on the 200 block of North Second Avenue at 10:24 a.m.
The following people convicted of felonies were sentenced to at Barstow Superior Court:
Jan. 30- Feb. 3
• Chris Vanderhoven, 58, was sentenced to 487 days in prison for grand theft.
• Jason Grazer, 34, was sentenced to four years in prison for assault with a deadly weapon.
• Jorden Nolen, 19, was sentenced to 730 days in prison for robbery.
• Zeke Thompson, 35, was sentenced to 730 days in prison for the unlawful driving or taking of a vehicle.
• Sumer Brown, 30, was sentenced to three years in prison for grand theft, burglary and transferring or selling a controlled substance.
• Michael Zumkeller, 31, was sentenced to 730 days in prison for possession of a controlled substance.
• Alfred Ayze, 55, was sentenced to 487 days in prison for false imprisonment.
• Eddie Martin, 37, was sentenced to 487 days in prison for unlawfully taking or driving a vehicle.
Safety logs, Feb. 7, 2012