• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 200 block of North Yucca Avenue at 3:42 a.m.
• Police arrested a 50-year-old man on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance on the 1900 block of Dill Road at 12:37 a.m.
• Police responded to a report of threats on the 900 block of Windy Pass at 10:37 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of a runaway teenager on the 1200 block of West Buena Vista Street at 9:35 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of threats on the 400 block of North First Avenue at 3:30 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 1200 block of Windy Pass at 1:55 p.m.
• Police arrested David Monroy, 19, on suspicion of vandalism of more than $400 on the 300 block of Date Street at 1:10 p.m.
• Police performed a death investigation on the 900 block of Purple Sage Court at 8:34 a.m. Espinoza said foul play is not suspected in the case and an autopsy will be performed to determine the exact cause of death.
California Highway Patrol Logs
• CHP officers arrested a 21-year-old man on suspicion of driving under the influence on East Main Street east of Interstate 15 at 7:32 p.m.
• Deputies arrested a 39-year-old man on suspicion of driving under the influence and arrested a 26-year-old woman on suspicion of false impersonation on Fort Cady Road at Interstate 40 in Newberry Springs at 9:44 p.m.
• Deputies arrested Patrick Kewen, 41, on suspicion of battery causing a serious bodily injury on Agate Road in Barstow at 7 p.m.
Safety logs, Nov. 30, 2011