• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 500 block of Yucca Avenue at 1:23 a.m.
• Police arrested a 31-year-old man on suspicion of possession of illegal paraphernalia on the 1100 block of East Main Street at 8:55 p.m.
• Police arrested an 18-year-old man on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance and a 27-year-old woman on suspicion of possession of a illegal paraphernalia on the 1100 block of East Main Street at 8:24 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on Riverside Drive at Carmen Drive at 8:13 p.m.
• Police arrested a 30-year-old woman under suspicion of driving under the influence at Muriel and Opal at 8:08 a.m.
• Deputies arrested a 30-year-old man under suspicion of violating a felony parole at the L Street at West Main Street at 3:02 a.m.
The following people convicted of felonies were sentenced at Barstow Superior Court:
Nov. 7- 10
• Randy Cole Jr., 26, was sentenced to four years in prison for willfull cruelty to a child causing possible injury or death.
• Renee Phillips, 52, was sentenced to 487 days in prison for possession of a controlled substance.
• Marquiese Phillips, 22, was sentenced to 973 days in prison for burglary.
Safety logs, Nov. 15, 2011