• Police responded to a report of a robbery on the 800 block of Nancy Street at 1:49 a.m.
Barstow Police Sgt. Andy Espinoza Sr. said the victim was robbed of his money and cell phone by two unknown men. The men did not use a weapon and the victim was uninjured.
• Police responded to a report of someone brandishing a weapon on Riverside Drive at 10:25 p.m.
• Police arrested a 49-year-old woman on an outstanding warrant on the 1300 block of East Main Street at 8:20 p.m.
• Police arrested Rosario Romo, 68, on suspicion of child cruelty causing possible injury or death on the 1100 block of Broadway Avenue at 6:56 p.m.
Espinoza said officers responded to a disturbance call when Romo allegedly became angry and threw a rock through a vehicle's window. The rock hit Romo's granddaughter in the back, causing unknown injuries. Espinoza did not know how old Romo's granddaughter is.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 900 block of Zion Drive at 6:31 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 200 block of West Williams Street at 6:27 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of threats on the 200 block of North Yucca Avenue at 3:26 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of vandalism on the 700 block of Arville Avenue at 3:16 p.m.
• Police arrested a 47-year-old man on suspicion of petty theft with a prior offense on the 600 block of Montara Road at 3 p.m.
• Police arrested a 24-year-old man on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance on East Fredricks Street at South First Avenue at 12:43 p.m.
• Police arrested a 23-year-old man on an outstanding warrant on the 500 block of West Fredricks Street at 9:43 a.m.
• Police responded to a report of a commercial burglary on the 400 block of East Fredricks Street at 9:05 a.m.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 600 block of Kathleen Drive at 7:06 a.m.
Safety logs, Nov. 2, 2011