• Police arrested a 23-year-old woman on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance and a 24-year-old woman on suspicion of driving under the influence and being under the influence of a controlled substance on the 2000 block of East Main Street at 10:57 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 700 block of Muriel Drive at 8:57 a.m.
• Police arrested a 25-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman on an outstanding warrant on the 500 block of West Fredricks Street at 8:14 p.m.
• Police responded to a traffic collision with injuries on Armory Road at Montara Road at 7:42 p.m.
• Police arrested Isaiah McNeil, 21, on suspicion of inflicting corporal injury on a spouse or cohabitant on the 400 block of Stanford Road at 6:40 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of reckless driving on East Main Street at South Seventh Avenue at 1:37 p.m.
• Police arrested a 51-year-old man on suspicion of drunk and disorderly conduct on the 900 block of Keith Street at 11:29 a.m.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 900 block of Keith Street at 10:48 a.m.
• Police arrested Theodore Jackson, 57, and William Garrett, 57, on suspicion of burglary on the 500 block of East Virginia Way at 9:35 a.m.
• Deputies arrested Brandon Franklin, 18, on suspicion of inflicting corporal injury on a spouse or cohabitant at the Barstow Sheriff's Station at 11:17 p.m.
• Deputies arrested a 29-year-old man on an outstanding warrant on the 400 block of East Fredricks Street in Barstow at 3:40 p.m.
The following people convicted of felonies were sentenced at Barstow Superior Court:
Oct. 24 - Oct. 28
• Christian Olson, 25, was sentenced to two years in prison for being a felon or addict in possession of a firearm.
• Korei Killburn, 35, was sentenced to two years in prison for threatening a school or public officer or employee.
• Jesus Bucio Martinez, 32, was sentenced to a total of four years in prison for assault with a deadly weapon and transportation of a controlled substance.
Safety logs, Nov. 1, 2011