• Police arrested a 37-year-old woman on suspicion of drunk and disorderly conduct on the 900 block of Zion Drive at 9:22 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of a disturbance on the 700 block of Belinda Avenue at 7:39 p.m.
• Police arrested Derrell Perkins, 18, on suspicion of grand theft on Barstow Road at East Virginia Way at 4:05 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of vandalism on the 1500 block of Riverside Drive at 3:36 p.m.
• Police arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of manufacturing, selling or possessing a dangerous weapon on the 300 block of East Main Street at 1:47 p.m.
• Police arrested a 23-year-old man on suspicion of driving on a suspended license on Cottonwood Drive at Fenoak Drive at 12:41 p.m.
• Police arrested a 28-year-old woman on suspicion of driving without a license and driving an unregistered vehicle on the 200 block of Third Avenue at 11:22 a.m.
• Police arrested a 58-year-old man on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to appear in court, and failure to produce financial responsibility on the 2000 block of East Main Street at 9:43 a.m.
• Police arrested a 20-year-old man on suspicion of manufacturing, selling, or possessing a dangerous weapon on the 1200 block of East Main Street at 9:36 a.m.
• Deputies arrested Kenneth Bailey, 44, on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance on Fourth at Williams at 11:13 p.m.
• Deputies arrested Jeffrey Aaron, 48, on suspicion of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under the age of 14 on the 34000 block of Lenwood Road at 4:39 p.m.
• Deputies arrested Linda Castongia, 34, on suspicion of inflicting injury or death upon a child on the 25400 block of Jasper Road at 4:32 p.m.
• Deputies arrested Edgar Wilson, 35, on suspicion of buying or receiving known stolen property on the 19800 block of Old Highway 58 at 11:51 a.m.
• Deputies arrested a 27-year-old man on suspicion of drunk and disorderly conduct on May Street at Windy Pass at 4:10 a.m.
California Highway Patrol Logs
• CHP officers arrested David Vargas Gonzalez, 44, on suspicion of attempted grand theft at the Yermo Agricultural Station at 5:15 p.m.
• CHP officers arrested Ronald Bowers, 20, on suspicion of false impersonation on southbound Interstate 15 at 12:58 p.m.