• Police responded to a domestic disturbance on the 1900 block of Forane Street at 11:41 p.m.
• Police responded to a physical disturbance on the 500 block of West Fredricks Street at 6:07 p.m.
• Police responded to a domestic disturbance on the 1900 block of East Main Street at 2:52 p.m.
• Police responded to a battery report at Interstate 40 and East Main Street at 11:50 a.m.
• Someone reported suspicious circumstances on the 700 block of Belinda Avenue at 7:41 a.m.
• Deputies arrested Terry Romine, 54, on suspicion of receiving known stolen property at Highway 58 and Lenwood Road at 2:06 p.m.
• Deputies arrested a 47-year-old man on suspicion of transporting a controlled substance on the 36000 block of Camarillo Court in Barstow at 2:42 a.m.
California Highway Patrol
• Officers arrested a 44-year-old man on suspicion of driving under the influence on northbound Interstate 15 near Cima Road at 8:47 p.m.
• Officers arrested a 52-year-old man on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance and driving under the influence on northbound I-15 near Coyote Lake in Yermo at 1:14 a.m.