• Police responded to a disturbance at the 700 block of Muriel Drive at 11:53 p.m.
• Police responded to a disturbance at the 1500 block of Riverside Drive at 10:18 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of battery at Barstow Community Hospital at 9:35 p.m.
• Police responded to a disturbance at the 1600 block of Sunrise Avenue at 6:21 p.m.
• Police arrested a 32-year-old man on suspicion of possession of a hypodermic needle at the 1100 block of Avenue L at 6:18 p.m.
• Police arrested a 22-year-old man on suspicion of battery at the 25300 block of Anderson Avenue at 6:00 p.m.
• Police arrested a 25-year-old man on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance at the 900 block of Keith Street at 1:50 p.m.
• Police arrested Darryl Jazzie, 47, on suspicion of grand theft, petty theft, and being drunk in public at the 1400 block of East Main Street at 1:27 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of counterfeit currency at the 1300 block of East Mountain View Street at 10:43 a.m.
• Deputies arrested a 30-year-old woman on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and brandishing a deadly weapon other than a firearm at the 35600 block of Soapmine Road in Barstow at 1:15 p.m.
• Deputies arrested a 25-year-old woman on suspicion of possession of marijuana at the 45500 block of Barrett Road in Newberry Springs at 12:28 p.m.
• Deputies arrested a 32-year-old man on an outstanding warrant at the 24600 block of West Main Street in Lenwood at 9:15 a.m.
Safety logs, Jan. 18, 2011