• Police arrested a 42-year-old man on suspicion of a parole violation at the 24600 block of West Main Street at 11:19 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of suspicious circumstances at the 900 block of Armory Road at 8:17 p.m.
• Police arrested a 41-year-old man on suspicion of a parole violation at the 1500 block of East Main Street at 7:36 p.m.
• Police arrested a 19-year-old woman on suspicion of being drunk in public at the 800 block of East Main Street at 4:05 p.m.
• Police arrested Steven Spradlin, 26, on suspicion of committing lewd and lascivious acts on child under 14, and continuous sexual abuse of a child at East Main Street at 4:02 p.m.
• Police arrested a 23-year-old woman on an outstanding warrant at the intersection of Avenue E and West Main Street at 2:01 p.m.
• Police arrested a 32-year-old man on suspicion of a parole violation at the Barstow Police Station at 12:26 p.m.
• Deputies arrested a 26-year-old man on suspicion of being drunk in public at Soapmine Road in Barstow at 10:50 p.m.
• Deputies arrested Timothy Short, 38, on suspicion of unlawful entry of a person's house, apartment, or residential place at Santa Fe Drive in Barstow at 1:30 p.m.
• Deputies arrested Justin Borth, 24, on suspicion of domestic violence at the intersection of First and Mill Streets in Daggett at 6:25 p.m.
Safety logs, Oct. 21, 2010