• Police responded to a disturbance at the 300 block of McBroom Avenue at 10:42 p.m.
• Police arrested a 32-year-old man on suspicion of being drunk in public at the 100 block of Silver Lane at 8:51 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of grand theft at the 400 block of Lillian Drive at 3:18 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of threats at the 700 block of Upton Drive at 12:38 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of someone brandishing a weapon at the 600 block of Montara Road at 12:06 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of trespassing at the 600 block of Montara Road at 8:32 a.m.
• Deputies arrested a 44-year-old man on an outstanding warrant at the 37100 block of Calico Boulevard in Yermo at 3:05 p.m.
• Deputies arrested a 36-year-old man on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and outstanding warrants at West Main Street at 3:46 a.m.
Fort Irwin Logs
• Police arrested a man on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol at the intersection of Third Street and Avenue B.
• Sheriff's Deputies arrested a soldier assigned to Fort Gordon for an outstanding spouse abuse warrant.
• Police responded to a report of a loose snake at Dove Gulch Housing and captured the snake. The snake was released into the wild unharmed.
• Police investigated a report of a family disturbance at Spanish Canyon Housing. No crime was involved and both parties were advised.
• Police investigated a report of a family disturbance at Tiefort View Housing. One party was gone prior to the arrival of police, the other party was advised.
• Police responded to a report of an unattended child at the Shopette. The parents of the child were located and police brought the child home.
• Police were called to assist with an unruly patient at the Weed Army Community Hospital emergency room.
• Police responded to a report of a domestic disturbance at Tiefort View Housing. Both parties were warned and advised and the soldier's unit was notified.
• Police responded to a report of a traffic accident at the intersection of Fifth Street and Inner Loop. There were no injuries and a report was taken.
Safety logs, Oct. 15, 2010