• Police arrested a 62-year-old man on suspicion of driving under the influence and failure to appear in court at May Avenue and West Main Street at 1:21 a.m.
• Police responded to a disturbance at the 900 block of Navajo Street at 12:14 a.m.
• Police responded to a disturbance at the 900 block of Bighorn Drive at 11:51 p.m.
• Police arrested a 50-year-old man on suspicion of possessing a syringe at the 1500 block of West Main Street at 10:04 p.m.
• Police arrested a 22-year-old man on suspicion being under the influence at the 100 block of East Main Street at 10:03 p.m.
• Police responded to a domestic disturbance on the 1100 block of Flora Street at 9:41 p.m.
• Police arrested a 29-year-old man on suspicion of violating his parole on the 1500 block of West Main Street at 8:59 p.m.
• Someone reported suspicious circumstances on the 700 block of Upton Drive at 2:40 p.m.
• Police responded to a family disturbance on the 2300 block of East Main Street at 12:27 p.m.
• Police responded to a disturbance on the 500 block of Pioneer Street at 11:03 a.m.
• Someone reported a domestic disturbance on the 2000 block of Bighorn Court at 10:41 a.m.
• Deputies arrested 18-year-old Kenneth Dotson on suspicion of assault on a person, failure to appear and being a juvenile offender at the 400 block of Gleason Street in Newberry Springs.
• Narcotics deputies arrested a 32-year-old man on suspicion of transporting a controlled substance and possessing a controlled substance for sale on Interstate 15 north of the Minneola Road exit in Yermo at 1:07 p.m.
California Highway Patrol
• CHP officers arrested a 46-year-old man on suspicion of possessing controlled substance paraphernalia and providing false identification to a peace officer on Afton Canyon Road at 10:11 a.m.
Barstow Court Services
• A 38-year-old woman was arrested at the Barstow Courthouse on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs, evading a peace officer, driving without a license, speeding, driving with a suspended license, failure to prove financial responsibility for a vehicle and failure to pay a fine at 12:14 p.m.