• Police responded to a domestic disturbance on the 200 block of East Fredricks Street at 3:40 a.m.
• Someone reported a family disturbance on the 2300 block of East Main Street at 3:19 a.m.
• Police responded to a family disturbance on the 700 block of Melissa Court at 2:15 a.m.
• Robert Galvan, 37, was arrested on suspicion of robbery on the 2100 block of West Main Street at 11:18 a.m.
• Police arrested Nicole Johnson, 33, on suspicion of battery on the 1400 block of Santa Fe Drive at 11:04 a.m.
• Kiwanna Latrice Blackmon, 27, was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon other than a deadly weapon on the 100 block of Otis Avenue at 9:25 p.m.
• Someone reported a disturbance on the 200 block of East Mountain View Street at 5:06 p.m.
• Police responded to a reported disturbance on the 800 block of East Mountain View Street at 2:17 p.m.
• An 18-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of driving without a license on the corner of Nopal Street and Muriel Drive at 1:49 p.m.
• Police arrested a 44-year-old man on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to appear in court on the corner of Bigger Street and Muriel Drive at 1:26.
• Deputies arrested John Allen Delaney, 26, on suspicion of attempted grand theft on the 36000 block of Lake View Road in Helendale at 1:25 a.m.