• Someone reported shots heard on the 1400 block of Riverside Drive at 9:13 p.m.
• Police arrested Christian Matthew Olson, 23, on suspicion of willfully obstructing an officer from his or her duties, hit and run with property damage, and driving without a license at the 900 block of Armory Road at 9:12 p.m.
• A 28-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of violating parole on the corner of Muriel Drive and Armory Road at 8:57 p.m.
• Police arrested a 42-year-old man on suspicion of being under the influence of controlled substances on the 2500 block of Lenwood Road 8:15 p.m.
• Allison Perales, 23, was arrested on suspicion of burglary at the 100 block of West Fredricks Street at 1:52 p.m.
• Someone reported a disturbance on the 1900 block of East Main Street at 12:38 p.m.
• Police arrested Evan Zepplin Kemp, 19, on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon other than a firearm, making criminal threats, driving without a license and possessing 28.5 grams of marijuana on the 600 block of East Buena Vista Road at 9:08 a.m.
• A 31-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of possessing dangerous drugs on the 600 block of Frances Drive at 7:18 a.m.
• Deputies arrested Catrina Bainter, 23, on suspicion of child neglect at the Fort Irwin Police Military Office at Fort Irwin at 10:14 p.m.
Safety logs, Aug. 21, 2009