• Police arrested a 21-year-old man on suspicion of a parole violation on the 700 block of Arbor Way at 12:10 a.m.
• A 27-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance on the 800 block of Muriel Drive at 11:09 p.m.
• Someone reported a disturbance on the 1300 block of East Main Street at 7:26 p.m.
• Arielle Kirton, 19, was arrested on suspicion of burglary, resisting an officer, forgery and writing false checks on the 200 block of East Mountain View Street at 1:51 p.m.
• Mark Lawrence, 28, was arrested on suspicion of a hit and run causing injury or death and driving on a suspended license on the 900 block of Lassen Court at 12:46 p.m.
• Michael Warren, 31, was arrested on suspicion of vehicle theft, receiving known stolen property and possession of a controlled substance on the corner of Fifth Street and Main Street at 9:30 a.m.
• A 45-year-old man and a 41-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of making a false insurance claim on the 36000 block of Hillview Road in Hinkley at 7:20 a.m.
• Deputies responded to a report of a petty theft on the 35400 block of National Trails Highway in Daggett at 10:55 p.m.
• Deputies responded to a report of a petty theft on Fort Irwin Road in Yermo at 9:35 p.m.
• A 40-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of perjury, false impersonation, driving under the influence of a controlled substance and failure to appear in court on the 39200 block of Hidden Springs Road in Daggett at 5:31 p.m.