• Police arrested a 26-year-old man on suspicion of driving with a suspended license on East Buena Vista Street and South Sixth Avenue at 11:07 p.m.
• Patrick Torivio, 44, was arrested on suspicion of failure to register as a sex offender on the 700 block of Arbor Way at 1:56 p.m.
• Someone reported petty theft on the 1000 block of Armory Road at 12:31 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of trespassing on the 2100 block of Soapmine Road at 11:39 a.m.
• A 32-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of giving false information to an officer, multiple vehicle code violations and failure to appear in court on Armory Road and Moss at 10:35 a.m.
• A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of parole violation on Williams and Sixth Avenue at 8:57 a.m.
• Deputies responded to a report of vandalism on Sunrise Canyon Road in Yermo at 1:59 a.m.
• Someone was cited on suspicion of driving with a suspended license on Interstate 15 and Baker Boulevard at 12:53 a.m.