• Police arrested a 46-year-old woman on suspicion of carrying a concealed dirk or dagger on the 100 block of West Main Street at 2:00 a.m.
• A 44-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of embezzlement on the 700 block of Dolph Court at 9:40 p.m.
• Someone reported a disturbance on the 2400 block of West Main Street at 8:32 p.m.
• Police responded to a reported disturbance on the 500 block of South Seventh Avenue at 7:45 p.m.
• A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of carrying a concealed dirk or dagger and for possession of burglary tools on the 600 block of West Main Street at 7 :12 p.m.
• Police arrested a 50-year-old man on suspicion of committing an assault upon a person with a deadly weapon other than a firearm on the corner of Williams and Melissa Avenue at 9:26 a.m.
• Deputies arrested a 33-year-old man on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol on the corner of Muriel and Carson Street at 2:37 a.m.